Monday, April 12, 2004

Bunny Bondage

There are strange things happening in my house today involving stuffed bunnies and black electrical tape, not to mention my boyfriend's ass, but I think that's about all the detail I can go into here.

In other news, I spent Easter Sunday in the emergency department getting antibiotics (in the ass. it's all ass, all the time here in the Big City) for my raging sinus infection. My darling friend Maida sat with me while Brian drove around town with the screaming children in the car so as not to expose them to the horrific germs in the hospital. Afterwards we picked up some pot stickers and sesame beef and headed home, where I raided the boys' easter baskets that my cousin sent them. I figure I'm doing them a favor and saving their teeth. Besides, they spent the day with their Abuelita who no doubt loaded them up with sugar.

I am now officially without health insurance, so yesterday is going to turn out to be quite an expensive Easter. The antibiotics alone were $100, and the ER visit will be around $300. But still, it's good to be functioning again. Yesterday morning I was a complete and utter wreck.

Photo courtesy of Brian.


No comments: