Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I want my Meme!

Jodi, my prom queen, your meme tag is my command:

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Learn to speak Spanish, at least passably well.
2) Take a vacation that lasts more than 5 days and does not include any work. Preferably, do this every year.
3) See the Grand Canyon.
4) Buy some horses and ride them a lot.
5) Oh god, the cliché: finish my screenplay(s) and television pilot(s). Jesus. Now you know.
6) Take a nap.
7) Forgive.

7 things I can do:
1) Cook.
2) Run a business, take care of five kids, fry it up in a pan, and never, never, never let him forget he’s a man.
3) Sing almost 3 octaves. Maybe all 3 on a good day, it’s been a while.
4) Navigate. I’m good with maps.
5) Get pregnant. Yes, indeedy!.
6) Stay calm.
7) Change a tire. Well, I did it ONCE! I think that was 20 years ago. I'm sure I could do it again if I had to...

7 things I cannot do:
1) Snap.
2) Bake cookies, except for Toll House cookies. I really suck at the cookie thing.
3) Kill a bug. Especially a big bug, or a flying bug, or the dreaded big flying bug combo.
4) Keep my mouth shut.
5) Snorkel.
6) Drive a stick shift.
7) Touch my nose with my tongue.

7 things that attract me to other people:
1) Pretty eyes.
2) Strong but not overly muscular build.
3) Wit.
4) Big smile, easy laugh.
5) Kindness.
6) Creativity – whether it’s music, writing, painting, photography, or something else.
7) Big feet.

7 things that I say most often:
1) I don’t know.
2) I didn’t do it.
3) God DAMN it.
4) What?
5) Where are/is my keys/sunglasses/babies/debit card?
6) Dinner’s ready!
7) I brought you into this world, and I can TAKE YOU OUT.

7 celebrity crushes:
1) John Cusack
2) Robert Mitchum
3) Charlize Theron
4) Johnny Depp
5) Tinky Winky
6) Gary Sinise
7) Russell Crowe. I’m sorry, I can’t help it.

7 people I want to do this (anyone not on the list who'd like to play is invited, and no one I've tagged should feel obligated):
1) Jody
2) Mrs Otto
3) Tim
4) Yvonne
5) C. Monks
6) Shelley
7) Lauren

No comments: