Thursday, May 27, 2004

Whiny

Lyrics are a cop-out, but I'm tired and overworked, and it WAS Bob's birthday and the war has me down. So. This generation needs a Bob Dylan but we don't have one.

I want to tell you stories, good stories, but it takes time to tell a story and I'm feeling awfully short on time. We're all just muddling through. Jack graduated kindergarden (cap and gown, the whole nine yards). Very cute. The girls are geting baptised (s or z?) on Sunday. His mom, my dad, his grandmothers will be in attendance, plus a motley crew of godparents. It's getting hot in Texas. We're moving soon. My sister has come and gone in a flurry of cigarettes, coffee and moving frenzy. She packed up the house for me and touched up the paint in places, showered the girls with love, talked non-stop. My sister the incessant talker. We are hoping, hoping, hoping, hoping against all hope that this place will sell. Anyone want a nice 3 bedroom in central Texas??? Call me. I'll make you a seriously sweet deal. We'll be living on the ranch full time in less than 2 weeks, with all the good and bad that that entails. I'm drowning in work and babies. And tired. Did I mention that? Is this a whiny blog? My apologies.

No comments: