Friday, August 06, 2004

Friday

I have no idea what we're having for dinner, no way of going shopping as Brian has the car, but I don't care because there is a blueberry crisp in the oven RIGHT NOW. It will be ready at 4:48. I think it's blueberry* crisp** for dinner, forget the vegetables, the starch, the protein. Forget all that.

Additionally, it's FRIDAY. Which means that although I am still behind on my work, I will not be any MORE behind on my work for the next 2 days, and I may even get just a little bit more caught up. I told myself no alcohol until I was completely caught up but I think I might have lied to myself because I sense a gin and tonic in my future. I'm psychic that way.

*This used to be mixed berry crisp until Brian came on the scene and informed me that he does not like his berries mixed. Weirdo.

**Truly the most unappealing picture of a mixed berry crisp POSSIBLE. Mine looks better. I'll show you later.

No comments: