Saturday, January 10, 2004

Hey!

What gives? Where are the comments? I'm feeling very unread these days...not that I've been so great at keeping up.

Well YOU try it as a single parent with 3 boys under the age of 6 (I can say that for one more week) in your 35th week of a twin pregnancy with a home business to run and a house to sell and...

Yeah, I know, blah blah blah.

Listen, it's a gorgeous day. And by some miracle I actually managed to clean up my house today and have fun with my kids and make sure everyone was fed on time and pretty much have fun. I'm not depressed, I'm not grumpy, I'm not even terribly overwhelmed...not today anyway.

So, hey! how was your day? What's going on in your neck of the woods? Do you think Howard Dean seems kind of like a phony? Do you find it hard to give a damn about the NFL playoffs since your favorite team is out of the running? How's the weather up there? What's going on with your uncle? Drop me a line.

No comments: